All Local Hero members are included in CISA's online Farm Products Guide. For CISA to update your listing, descriptions are due March 18th, 2019. Renewing members can check their current online descriptions farm here, by selecting "Business Name" as their search type and then typing in their business name.
We are very excited about our newly updated online guide, which is a primary benefit of your Local Hero membership! Your Local Hero business listing is a detailed page that tells customers all about who you are, what you produce and sell, how to find you, events at your farm, and so much more.
The more up-to-date and informative your listing is, the easier it will be for consumers and the public to find you in a search and learn more about your business. We encourage you to update your listing beyond just the description you enter in this form. Update your listing with the products you sell, farms you purchase from, your use of local on the menu/at your business, your hours, pictures, events, and any other details you may have!
The process for updating your page is simple. If you are a renewing member and you remember your password, you can log in to your existing listing with your same username and password information. If you are (1) a new member or (2) a renewing member but do not remember your login information, please follow the steps below.
First, you must create a new login to access your page. Important: you must use the email address you see on your Local Hero listing page when starting the process.
To view your listing:
- Go to CISA's online guide.
- Search by "Business Name" to go directly to your listing.
- When your page comes up, make note of the email address listed on your page. *Note: If you are a new member, it will take us a few days to get your page set up. We will email you with the link once it is set up.
To create your login:
- Go to buylocalfood.org/login.
- To claim your listing, enter your email address (the one that is visible on your Local Hero online business listing) in the "username or email" field.
- Click "Lost Password."
- A temporary password will be sent to the email address you entered. You can update your login email and password once you have logged in using this temporary password.
If you are unable to log in, contact Devon Whitney-Deal at 413-665-7100, ext, 22.
For those of you who are not comfortable with updating your online guide listing or need assistance, you can submit a description below and we will update your page. We will also follow up with you to work with you and update your listing to include more details and information.